Thu, 30 Nov 2023 00:10:40 GMT
C003190 Project Manager (NS) - WED 29 Nov
EMW, Inc., Netherlands
As mentioned in job details
Nov 16, 2023
Dec 16, 2023
Deadline Date: Wednesday 29 November 2023
Requirement Title: Project Manager
Location: The Hague, NL
Full time on-site: Yes
Total Scope of the request (hours): 1672
Required Start Date: 03-JAN-2024
End Contract Date: 31-DEC-2024
Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
Duties and Role
- Be responsible for the management of NSIP projects and, in particular, the implementation of major procurement projects in the area of Cyber Security.
- Manage procurement processes, including insourcing and outsourcing agreements, in order to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, cost and quality limits.
- Develop project proposals, technology evaluations and other project activities requiring subject matter expertise.
- Support reporting and communications with the Cybersecurity Service Line and NCIA's top management, in order to ensure projects are monitored and controlled across all management levels.
- Using the MS-EPM (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management) framework used by NCIA, develop and maintain agreed project plans and detailed stage plans in compliance with the NCIA's directives and project management best practices.
- Monitor and control project progress to ensure resources are consumed in accordance with the approved budget and within the approved timelines.
- Identify, plan, request and manage the deployment of resources to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- NATO Secret Security clearance
- A university degree at a recognized university in Management or related discipline, equivalent to a Master's degree or higher, supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications. The lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the Agency and experience of 12 years.
- A formal project management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or PMI PMP.
- Extensive experience in the management of large Cybersecurity or ICT projects.
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders understanding their needs, requesting and proposing constructive ways ahead. .
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
- Easily establishing good relationships with customers and staff, relates well to people at all levels; build wide and effective networks of contacts.
Information Technology and Services - Mons, Belgium
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Netherlands's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.