Studyportals is the biggest educational search platform globally and we are looking to expand our team! Our challenge is to bring absolute transparency and reliability to international higher education. By understanding the student journey in and out, we’re building a platform that is valuable to students and agile to the demands of international education. Every month, our websites receive over three million visits from students around the world, searching for the right education. This makes us the most popular study choice platform worldwide.
About the role
As our new Junior Finance Assistant, you will be part of our unique mission and will help our team in Eindhoven to grow and develop further. With your natural born eye for detail, you love to be part of a team that is constantly improving our financial performance.
You have experience in Finance and feel comfortable in handling administrative tasks in accounts payable.
• Process purchase invoices for approval of concerning budget holders
• Process financial records in our accounting system
• Process expense claims from our employees
• Prepare payments for invoices received from our suppliers
• Reconcile transactions with bank statements in our accounting system
• 1+ years of relevant work experience
• High level verbal and written communications skills, fluent in English (Dutch is a Bonus)
• Hands-on and with a pro-active attitude
• Flexible personality and fast adaptive to change of situations
• A trustworthy, discrete, and reliable personality
• Good planning and time management skills
• Experience in working with an accounting system (preferably Twinfield)
• Competitive salary including a bonus scheme
• An annual personal development budget because personal growth is KEY
• Flexibility to work remotely three days per week, including a remote working allowance.
• 32 vacation days (including bank holidays) you have the flexibility to take your holidays whenever you want (e.g. be off on Chinese New Year instead of King’s Day)
• Possibility to buy/sell 5 vacation days out of your annual balance
• Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs
• Budget for arranging your home office
• A nice and fun office in the center of Eindhoven (Strijp-S) in the Klokgebouw, 30 seconds from the Strijp-S station and five minutes from central station