Rackspace is expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join the team in the Netherlands!
The Customer Success Manager has ownership of the relationship between Rackspace and their dedicated portfolio of customers. The Customer Success Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships held to create strategic partnerships through pro-active and personable interactions. Success in the role requires:- Commercial and business acumen.- A passion and strength for building robust relationships with a range of stakeholders.- The ability to identify opportunities to delight and wow customers.- Proven experience of Customer Success best practices (including ITIL).- An innovative approach to problem solving.- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels, technical through to directors.- The ability to motivate and galvanise disparate teams to deliver against customer requirements.Key Accountabilities
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to customers, as well as strategic planning 6 months, 1 year and 2 years in advance.
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining, developing a customer contact strategy and growth plans.
- Analyses operational processes, escalation procedures and performs assessments to identify opportunities for Customer Success improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops Customer Success procedures to ensure efficient and effective running of the service
- Confidently liaises between departments to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Able to resolve issues in innovative and practical ways.
- Reviews and negotiates credit claims.
- Develops and manages responses, ensuring customer service with speed and accuracy and all client/customer Customer Success issues are resolved. Uses skills as an experienced professional with a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices and company policies and procedures
About Rackspace Technology
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of industry best practices and how to apply them to company policies and procedures and customer requirements. The ability to communicate technical information and complex technical issues to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experienced in working with Cloud, with knowledge of products and services.
- Excellent networking skills, with a proven ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Highest level of communication, organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Proactive in nature with a focus on creating strategic 6 month, 1 year, 2 year plans.
- Advanced understanding of Rackspace’s differentiator in the market with an ability to communicate the value of that difference to key stakeholders
- Experience with customer negotiations.
- Experience managing large corporate accounts.
- Excellent ability to prioritise a highly varied work load.
- Strong Experience in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and qualities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English is preferred.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.