Atlassian is continuing to hirenbsp;with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.nbsp;All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is revolutionising the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software amp; collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Commercial Team help those accounts scale their ITSM investments in Atlassian.
This non-traditional sales role is based in our Amsterdam office, working on our Sales Team. Our Account Executives build and implement an effective sales strategy to drive adoption of our ITSM solutions to our user base. At the same time, we want our Account Executives to be a champion for their customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimise our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Product Specialists, Customer Success Team and Marketing organisation.
Account Executives are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively organise resources to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process amp; be able to help us apply what could work to the Atlassian sales model.More about you
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive, organised, and self-sufficient team-player to join our team. You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature. Although experience in software sales is not mandatory, you must have a strong affinity of our marketplace.
You love working in a fast-paced environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge. You have lots of energy, along with a positive attitude, and exhibit the ability to adjust on the fly as things change. You thrive on change and are dedicated to continuous learning and personal growth.In this role, you'll get to:
- Service leads from a variety of inbound sources
- Be the main point of contact and responsible for carrying out the full sales cycle from lead contact to demo through to the deal close and invoicing.
- When applicable, work closely with Account Directors and the Channel Organisation to build and execute on effective sales strategies for your accounts
- New business targets within designated accounts or territory
- Serve as main ITSM point of contact
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- At least three years of sales experience (preferably software sales) and a track record of achieving targets
- Good understanding of or experience selling ITSM products
- Experience utilising a CRM to manage individual key performance metrics (Salesforce and Clari knowledge preferred)
- Able to effectively manage a sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline and deliver accurate forecasting
- Experience in managing a high volume of leads and opportunities of various sources and size
- Experience working with complex Enterprise organisations is a plus
- Fluency in English and German or French
It'd be great, but not required, if you have:
More about our team
- Experience selling to a wide variety of IT audiences
- Solution selling experience to VP and C-level Executives
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Experience in a "non-traditional" sales environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Atlassian's sales model
Atlassian Sales Team was established in the summer of 2014 and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, New York, Boston, Sydney, and Amsterdam. We worked in sales and management roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to have you join the team!More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning amp; growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and alignedcollaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out ournbsp;Candidate Resource Hub