Atlassian is continuing to hirenbsp;with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.nbsp;All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Are you an experienced Customer Success Manager in search of that next challenge? This could be the role for you!
Customer Success Managers at Atlassian are responsible for maintaining relationships with key customers. Following their purchase, we meet regularly with customers to better understand their business needs, guide them through onboarding, and provide input into their implementation planning. We work strategically with customers on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are consistently achieving their goals and realizing value. We serve as an internal liaison and voice of the customer to bring contextual feedback into Atlassian regarding how customers use our products, customer requests for improvement, and insights into their overall experience. We monitor customer health and craft success plans to further drive their continued adoption of our product, all while collaborating with the larger account team.More about you
You are passionate about the success of your customers, the value they receive from the solution you helped create, and you enjoy building strong partnerships. Adept at listening, documenting, translating, and conveying customer feedback to internal teams (Sales, Product Management, etc.). You possess the ability to learn, collaborate, communicate, and configure our product capabilities to meet the customer's needs. You are capable of researching and devising solutions based on your expertise, but able to solicit and incorporate input from other teams. You are an independent, self-motivated, results-focused individual. You strive to improve customer success practice through self-study, elevating industry standards, data analysis, and practical operational changes. You are focused on improving broader customer experience and having a visible global impact on processes, products, and teams.On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience working with customers adopting SaaS solutions
- 2+ years of Enterprise Customer Success Management experience
- Project management and coordination skills
- Customer monitoring and management skills
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Demonstrated ability to take customer insights from the field and inspire changes to the business
- Experience in handling high visibility escalations
- Experience in communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate beneficial themes derived from customer data
- Experience engaging closely with Sales, Product Management, and other teams
- Confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn, and the ability to pivot and adapt quickly to change
It would be great, but not required, if you have:
More about our team
- Atlassian product experience with Trello or Access
- Prior development or scripting skills
- Salesforce and Tableau experience
- Integration Products experience
- Experience collaboratively brainstorming and developing strategic recommendations for how to improve post-sales processes (Implementation, Customer Success, etc.)
- Ability to optimally communicate as the internal specialist with customers at an executive level on in-depth technical details, progress, and next steps
- Experience in technical support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- Fluency in German or French
Atlassian Customer Success partners with our customers to improve the value they realize in using our solutions through a high-touch engagement approach. We engage during onboarding and adoption, establish good relationships, and work to proactively mitigate any risks customers may encounter on their journey. We promote best practices and deliver insights back to the business.More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning amp; growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and alignedcollaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out ournbsp;Candidate Resource Hub