We’re Getir, the pioneers of super-fast delivery.
Our story can be divided into three elements: building an awesome people organisation that drives this epic machine, making 10-minute grocery delivery possible by figuring out all of its intricacies, and scaling that business by getting people to embrace us.
Close your eyes and imagine sandwiches, shampoo, snacks, and paper towels delivered in an average of 10 minutes throughout the streets of Berlin. Each product in each delivery creates a unique micro-experience. How we choose these micro-experiences, and how we adapt that to our business model, is an integral part of Getir.
At Getir, it is not just our users, but also our employees and our team members, who have unique and challenging experiences that bring out the best of themselves. In that light, we’re looking to hire some talented people to join us on this adventure.
As we expand our operations in the Netherlands, it’s vital we onboard an experienced Financial Planning amp; Analysis (FPamp;A) Manager to support the country Head of Finance.
- Reporting to the country Head of Finance, the FPamp;A Manager will be leading analysis of business trends and past results, advising on how company performance can be improved and exploring potential growth scenarios.
- Business partnering to the management and all stakeholders by actively managing the financial risk and opportunities together with formulating recommendations to influence decision making.
- Build analytical frameworks and forward-looking scenario models to enable quality decision-making and strategic alternatives evaluation.
- Act as a bridge between respective business unit and finance teams to contribute to planning activities for assigned areas of the Pamp;L, providing accurate reporting, analysis and forecasts.
- Evaluate product/project profitability and support development of strategic and tactical action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Economics, Engineering, Management) / MBA is a plus
- Proven commercial finance leader with 8+ years leadership experience within global, retail/FMCG organisations
- Experience in managing and developing staff is advantageous
- Independent self-starter with the ability to prioritise and respond quickly
- Good business sense, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with management and teams across the organisation
- Proven ability to operate and succeed within a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Tableau is a plus) skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world on our scale-up journey in Netherlands and across Europe
- The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energising culture and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Generous compensation and benefits package designed to reward your commitment to the growth of Getir
- Career development opportunities. We really mean it when we say this. Upward and sideways mobility are some of our favourite terms. Our ambitions go beyond Turkey, UK, Europe and the USA! Our eyes are set on becoming an international success story that also enables and fosters stories of success on the individual level.
Getir Netherlands B.V. and its affiliates are the data controller of your personal data. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes in particular, to determine your qualifications for employment and to reach a hiring decision, in line with our Privacy Notice.