We are Getir, the pioneers of superfast deliveries. We deliver groceries and non-food everyday consumer items - think sandwich, beer, shampoo and dog food - in an average of 10 minutes all across the Netherlands, Germany, the UK, France and Turkey.
Founded in 2015, today we deliver hundreds of thousands of orders daily, from more than 300 locations.
As we continue to grow and expand to many more cities across the world, we are looking for people who want to join our journey and are as excited about a seamless, superfast delivery experience for everyone, as we are.
Position: Construction Manager
- You will join the Real Estate team, that is responsible for scouting new locations for our dark stores / warehouses, taking ownership of the entire process from finding locations to handover to Operations, at which stage the dark store is ready to be staffed. You will be responsible for all the construction and maintenance of our warehouses.
- Overseeing any engineering, planning and design work, you assure projects are executed to the highest possible standard, ensuring budget, time and quality objectives are met
- Sourcing and negotiating contracts with external vendors and contractors, ensuring contracts are fit for purpose, cost-effective and incorporate appropriate service level agreements
- Ensure compliance with constructional sector specific legislation and regulations
- Provide overall site management and guide all projects teams throughout the full lifecycle
Please note that these are not large scale year long projects, but require a quick and efficient turnaround. We’re looking for someone with relevant hands-on experience with this type of dynamic project management.
- Relevant degree in civil or mechanical engineering, architecture, etc.
- Several years proven project management experience in a fast-paced environment, being able to manage multiple sites simultaneously, 5 to 10 across different cities in the Netherlands
- Experience negotiating local construction, procurement contracts
- Proven team management experience
- A good understanding of the driven environment in Construction services, being native to the local construction landscape and community
- Willingness to travel across Netherlands
- Native level Dutch skills, fluent English skills
What Getir offers
- The unique opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing mobile commerce companies in Europe
- The chance to become part of a unique company culture, working alongside people who passionate about what they do
- A competitive remuneration and benefits
- The opportunity to have a real impact on the growth and evolution of the company
- Car arrangement