As Brxs’ first strategy and operations manager, you will work closely together with the founders and leadership team and your main focus is to steer everything towards a successful launch. In short, you will help identify and prioritise opportunities and problems across various areas, design solutions and execute those. Just a taste of your wide playing field:
- Work closely with our product team to improve customer experience by gathering user insights, running experiments and developing project roadmaps.
- Manage our financial model and planning process and support on funding
- Support on developing our launch strategy both on demand and supply side: customer growth strategy and tactics, operationalising our initial real-estate acquisition plans and turn them into internationally scalable processes
- Making sure we attract the best talent by setting up our recruiting strategy and processes
- Design processes and implement tools to set up our team for success. This can go from designing remote office set-up, researching the best productivity tools, running the company’s OKR process, and more...
Beyond your skills and experience we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and who can collaborate well in cross-functional teams. Someone who takes initiative, ownership, can problem solve and execute swiftly towards achieving results. You will play a big part in shaping our company culture and building a strong, diverse and lasting team. This is a great learning opportunity on how to build and scale an early business from scratch with the ability to learn from an experienced team.
- 2-3+ years entrepreneurial experience preferably in a fast growing start-up or in consulting, PE/VC or investment banking.
- Humble, Self-aware and Empathetic, period.
- Your decisions are driven by data, insights and analysis.
- You are a self-starter who is proactive and likes to get things done, much rather than just planning and talking about them.
- You find the right balance between detail and swift hands-on execution: we need to move quickly but also do things well.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills both verbally as written.
- You are naturally curious, enjoy learning new things at a very fast pace and turning those learnings into insights and actions.
What it means to be successful in this role
- Believe in our mission
- Make an impact from day 1: prioritize, move forward and make fast decisions where it matters
- Be a true team player: always collaborate, communicate clearly, truly listen to others and make sure the best ideas win (even if it isn’t our own)
- Problems mean Solutions to you: demonstrate initiative, versatility, creativity and analytical thinking
- Enthusiasm and a Can Do mindset to get the job done well and efficientl