We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product team at Sprinque. Sprinque is on a mission to enable frictionless B2B commerce, across sales channels and geographies. We are making it convenient for businesses to pay for purchases on terms that suit them, and to enable merchants to use credit and payments as a strategic tool to build a thriving B2B business.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Pay by Invoice product roadmap. You will build the user experiences, APIs, tools, systems, and workflows to drive adoption of Pay by Invoice with B2B merchants and marketplaces across Europe.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and the right next step for you and your career, please read on and apply!
You can be based at our offices in central Amsterdam (with or without some days a week working from home) or you can be fully remote, based in Europe, with some travel to Amsterdam to meet other members of the Sprinque team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a specialist on trends and developments related to B2B marketplaces, B2B ecommerce, and B2B payments and use this knowledge to shape the roadmap for Pay by Invoice.
- Talk with our customers and develop a deep understanding of our stakeholders, which are both the businesses that use Pay by Invoice to pay for their purchases, as well as the B2B merchants and marketplaces that offer Pay by Invoice to their business customers.
- Dig deep into all aspects of the Sprinque platform and create the strategy for how we launch and scale Pay by Invoice across Europe.
- Define and communicate the product vision and roadmap to the wider organisation.
- Build the experiences and APIs that make Pay by Invoice a seamless experience for business customers, merchants and marketplaces.
- Work closely together with our design, engineering, legal/compliance, operations and commercial teams to define product features and flows.
- Define metrics for success, and measure and report the results of your work.
- You have 4+ years of product management experience, where you’ve managed platforms and APIs in either SaaS, enterprise, or consumer products.
- You are passionate about customers and customer experience.
- You are a strong communicator (written and verbal) and clearly communicate your product vision to the wider organisation.
- You get things done, efficiently, and know how to get results.
- You have experience working together with designers and you understand design patterns and can create functional specs and wireframes.
- You have experience leading technical software products, from kick-off to post-launch.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs into clear action plans.
- You obsess over details and dive deep to acquire real insights and understanding, but you also ship products on time.
- Cool tech gear - Macbook pro or something similar.
- Attractive Employee Share Option Participation plan - Success is shared.
- Remote work setup - Be comfortable in the way you work from home.
- Training and development allowance - Always be learning.
- Paid time off