Due to the rapid growth of our European office in Oosterhout (NB), we are looking for a full time Accountmanager for the DACH and Benelux region. As a senior member of the European Sales Team at OnLogic you help OnLogic achieve aggressive growth targets by influencing both established OnLogic customers and by onboarding new customers. You manage your accounts in your assigned region(s) and actively reach out to potential new customers.
On an average day, you'll...
- Develop new business with new and existing clients and/or identify improvement.
- Be building on market presence in key vertical segments, growing the value and number of key accounts within the DACH amp; Benelux region.
- Be working with the engineering, assembly and fulfillment teams to provide the best solution for the large accounts.
- Be working with OnLogic's technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Be developing strong and long lasting relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits, while ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests and/or issue escalations as needed.
- Collaborate with local, regional and global team members to identify and grow opportunities within your territory.
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in commercials or economics.
- You bring at least 7 years of experience in a similar role and/or business.
- You speak and write Dutch amp; English fluently (level C2/C1). A third European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc.) is an advantage.
- You have enough IT knowledge to level with your technical colleagues and customers.
- You travel 25%-50% of your time to our customers in the DACH amp; Benelux region.
Who we're looking for:
- You are a consultative sales professional, who actively listens to the customer and digs into the needs of the customer.
- You have experience with the most innovative technology and are able to give your advice to our customers about the best solutions and customizations for them.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business
- You are a go-getter that is professionally and friendly.
- You are a highly motivated sales professional with a passion for technology and working with people.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is 4.500,- to 7.500,- per month plus personal incentives (OTE). We determine the final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- 28 Vacation Days
- Premium free pension scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow